Lose 7-8 kg within 14 days – that is the result of a Japanese diet is very popular. But how to lose weight by this way and who should not apply this weight loss method?
Japanese-style diet is effective and not dangerous. Japanese-style diet is not just traditional dieting methods of the Japanese, it is one of the Japanese diet method has been studied. The plot of this diet method is the diet consists mainly of protein, eat very little fat and add powdered sugar.
How to lose weight?
In the time of dieting, absolutely diet completely sugar, salt, flour products, alcohol, and any similar food form instead. Dieting requires you to maintain maximum as well as the extremely tough on yourself. In a day, not taking less than 2 liters of water. Minimum use of vegetable oil. If feeling tired you can drink green tea.
For any of the diets would all have to prepare in advance. About from 2-5 days to prepare before officially done dieting will help you more easily when it starts execution. You can drink more synthetic vitamins to diet that do not affect the condition of your skin and body.
The diet menu
The Japanese Diet will be very good as well as complexity in that say requires the implementation of dieting to burn very clearly the food that you eat every day. You must write a specific way you eat nothing and on daily hours. Here is the diet for the first 7 days, then need to repeat this cycle and can change the coffee by tea.
– Day 1: Breakfast: 1 cup of black coffee. Lunch: 2 boiled egg, fresh cabbage salad with vegetable oil, tomatoes and tomato juice. Dinner: 200 grams of fish, fried or boiled, fresh cabbage salad.
– Day 2: Breakfast: coffee black with a small sponge cake slices (preferably Brown rice cake). Lunch: boiled or fried fish, fresh cabbage salad. Dinner: 200gram boiled beef, a cup of non-fat kefir.
– Day 3: Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: 1 egg, boiled carrots 3 salat mixed with vegetable oil. Dinner: 2 apples.
– Day 4: Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: coriander oil mix, 2 apples. Dinner: 2 boiled eggs and 200 grams of beef fresh cabbage salad, slick mix cooking oil.
– Day 5: Breakfast: salat carrot mix lemon juice. Lunch: 500 grams of fish boiled or fried, a cup of tomato juice. Dinner: 200 grams of fish, fresh cabbage salad with cooking oil.
– Day 6: Breakfast: coffee. Lunch: 500 grams of boiled chicken. Fresh carrots and cabbage Salad. Dinner: 2 boiled egg, carrot oil mix fresh salad.
– Day 7: Breakfast: Black Tea. Lunch: 200 grams of boiled beef, 2 apples. Dinner: You can choose any one of the dinner of the day stated, except in the evening of the third day.
End of phase diet
End of phase diet carefully and slowly, gradually increasing the amount of food in each meal, as well as gradually put salt in the daily diet. Dietary needs moderation, because the risk of gaining weight back very high.