“How to lose belly fat” is one of the keywords that many people search for. This is also a saying by the majority when coming to the gym.
Social development and unhealthy lifestyles are the main causes of this phenomenon. However, we have to know more about each type of belly fat to have an effective way to save time.
Cortisol causes abdominal obesity through two ways. First, the composition of this hormone makes the body more prone to storing visceral fat.
Visceral fat is stored between the body’s main organs in the central area. This is also the most dangerous type of fat for health as it increases the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
In addition, cortisol levels will spike when the brain detects that we are anxious or stressed. When we encounter this condition, we tend to find food uncontrollably and cause “stressful eating” syndrome, which in turn leads to belly fat.
– Exercise about 30-45 minutes a day.
– Choose healthy foods for breakfast to limit mood swings and cause cravings.
– Eliminate junk food.
– Reduce the amount of caffeine from coffee, tea … This is a substance that increases the level of cortisol in the body.
– Combine meditation, yoga … to reduce stress.
Low levels of sex hormones like estrogen in women and testosterone in men may lead to a greater risk of fat storage in the abdomen.
– Add fiber with legumes, fruits, and vegetables in the meal.
– Choose healthy fats, especially omega 3 with fish, egg yolks, unsalted butter …
– Exercise not too high intensity to keep stress low.
Limit unhealthy foods like fast food.
Alcohol and beer belly fat is not as sticky as belly fat comes from a hormone disorder. However, its effects on health are also great.
Drinking too much alcohol slows down the body’s metabolism and increases fat storage. In addition, beer or alcohol are both empty energy foods. They have no nutritional value but still cause the body to gain weight.
– Eliminate or limit alcohol, beer and alcohol consumption.
– Choose some cardiovascular support exercises such as high-intensity cardio (HIIT), resistance training (weight training).
Add fruits, vegetables and lean meat protein to your diet.
Usually, after having to stretch to accommodate the fetus, the abdomen often cannot return to its previous state. At this time, the abdominal muscles are separated and cause “abdominal cramps”.
– First of all, mothers should go to health facilities to check insulin levels, rule out the possibility of diabetes.
– Avoid exercises that bend, roll abdominal muscles. This makes the abdominal muscles more sag.
– Pay attention to high intensity, interval cardio and weights.
– Add exercises to strengthen the central muscles such as plank, dead bug, bird dog, etc.
Bloating occurs when we have an unhealthy diet or an allergy or intolerance to certain foods.
– Increase exercise intensity every day, especially high-intensity exercises.
– Improve the quality of sleep with some food or meditation, yoga, etc.